Throw Your Next Event at the Barn
Host your baby lūʻau, wedding, corporate event or other private event on our Farmstand grounds.
Catering is available through the Barn (no outside caterers, sorry) and BYOB beverages are permitted.
Red Barn Farmstand regular hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 8AM to 3PM. Farmstand venues are available for event rentals on our closed days, Monday and Tuesday, 8AM to 9PM, and after-hours Wednesday through Sunday, 4PM to 9PM. Set up for after-hours events may begin at 3:30PM.
Events must be concluded and guests must leave by 9PM, and clean-up must be completed by 10PM, unless other arrangements have been made and approved. Event hosts may apply for permission to extend an event until 10PM (clean-up must be completed by 11PM) at an additional cost.
Please contact us for venue and catering rates and policies.
- Use of the Farmstand Lawn, picnic tables and games
- Barn interior can be reconfigured to allow for maximum open space in the center of the room, which can be used for mingling, lecture-style seating or tables/chairs
- If requested in advance, Red Barn sales counter can be reconfigured as a demonstration/presentation lectern
- 20' x 40' tent
- Tables, chairs, lighting
- Permission to park in the Red Barn parking lot and alongside Cane Haul Road
- Use of the Red Barn bathroom facilities
- Use of the Red Barn electrical outlets