Throw Your Next Event at the Barn
Host your baby lūʻau, wedding, corporate event or other private event on our Farmstand grounds. Use just the lawn, or add the Barn as an extra mingling or lecture space.
Bring your own food, or make a request for Red Barn catering services.
Red Barn Farmstand regular hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 8AM to 3PM. Farmstand venues are available for event rentals on our closed days, Monday and Tuesday, 8AM to 9PM, and after-hours Wednesday through Sunday, 4PM to 9PM. Set up for after-hours events may begin at 3:30PM.
Events must be concluded and guests must leave by 9PM, and clean-up must be completed by 10PM, unless other arrangements have been made and approved. Event hosts may apply for permission to extend an event until 10PM (clean-up must be completed by 11PM) at the cost of $100 additional (plus tax).
OUR FARMSTAND LAWN
- Use of the Farmstand lawn and picnic tables
- Permission to park in the Red Barn parking lot and alongside Cane Haul Road
- Use of the Red Barn bathroom facilities
- Use of the Red Barn electrical outlets
LAWN & RED BARN BUILDING
- Use of the Farmstand Lawn and all Lawn rental inclusions
- Barn interior will be reconfigured to allow for maximum open space in the center of the room, which can be used for mingling, lecture-style seating or tables/chairs
- If requested in advance, Red Barn sales counter can be reconfigured as a demonstration/presentation lectern
- Option to keep Barn sales counter open for guest shopping
MPU Access for Food Preparation — Events requiring food preparation may apply for permission to use our Mobile Processing Unit (MPU). The unit is Health Department-certified and includes a stove and oven for your use.
Tables & Chairs — Up to eight 8-foot tables and up to 25 folding chairs are available for use. No linens are provided.
Tent — A 20’ x 40’ tent with removable windowed sidewalls is available for use. Fee includes set-up at the far end of the Farmstand lawn. No lighting included.